Will your CV secure you an interview?
Many prospective job seekers do not make it past the first step because of a poor or incomplete CV.
A professional CV will present you in the best light to get your foot in the door. A good CV is your ticket to the next step allowing you to introduce yourself and sell your strengths to a prospective employer.
We review 100s of CVs per month and have drawn from best practice to prepare a professional CV for job seekers.
A good CV:
- Will enable an employer to evaluate your resume within 15 seconds
- Makes a good first impression
- Is concise without omitting important information
- Presents all the relevant facts
- Is clear and easy to read
- Leaves the reader without uncertainties
- Convinces an employer that you have the qualities they require
A good CV enables the reader to make a hiring decision.
Is your CV your best ambassador?
Need help with drawing up a good CV?
Over the years West Coast CV Services have prepared hundreds of CVs for job seekers.
We prepare CVs that represent you in the best possible way when applying for new job opportunities.
At an affordable price we provide you with a modern yet classic CV that highlights your skills and abilities.
For enquiries, contact Amy: +27 21 556 2313
To download a Professional CV Service Profile form, click here.
To find guidelines on what a good CV should look like, see our CV Checklist.
What about a Cover Letter?
WEST COAST PERSONNEL - CAPE TOWN
© 2005 West Coast Personnel